Open for walk-ins- no appointment necessary:
9am to 4pm Monday-Thursday,
9am to 12pm noon on Fridays
Questions? call 407-823-2219 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment only in-between semesters and breaks: before Spring 2019 12/10/18-1/4/19
Click on the image to find out more about your Peer Advisors:
- Psychology Major requirements
2018-19 Curriculum Checklist w/tracks: 2018 19 checklist
- Video of requirements: https://youtu.be/U3iBEmwDflM
Psychology Minor requirements
Behavioral Forensics Certificate requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- I love Psychology, but I’m not sure what I want to specialize in… http://www.learnpsychology.org/resources/choosing-a-specialization/
- How close am I to graduation? check your Degree Audit through myUCF If you need help finding your Degree Audit, click here
- What is my Psychology Pegasus Path? You create your path with the requirements needed to complete your degree along with preparing for your future after college.
- What’s next? Is it graduate or professional school? Is it the work-world?
- Gain experiences as a student to make the most of the opportunities provided to UCF students.
- What Psychology classes does UCF offer? Check out: Undergraduate Psychology courses
- How do I add myself to a Waitlist? http://registrar.ucf.edu/waitlist
- 2018 SuFa Orientation Packet
- How to be a transient student? Applying to be a Transient Student
To return to the Psychology Department home page click here: sciences.ucf.edu/psychology