Undergraduate Psychology Advising Team 20-21
We are working remotely during the pandemic, please Email Psychadvising@ucf.edu for all questions and appointment requests.
Zoom Walk-in Advising is available 10am to 3pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays! Complete Qualtrics survey to have zoom link sent to your secure Knights email. Once you’re in the zoom meeting a host will greet you and set you up with your Peer Advising session!
*zoom walk-in advising not available during UCF closures/semester breaks:
- Dec. 11- Jan. 11 (Winter Break)
- Apr. 12-Apr. 16 (Spring Break)
- May 5- May 14 (Break until Summer)
- Psychology B.S. Major requirements
- Psychology Minor requirements
- Behavioral Forensics Certificate requirements
- Psychology Advising Center FAQs
Follow us on Instagram: UCFPsychadvising and Facebook: Psychology at UCF
To return to the Psychology Department home page click here: sciences.ucf.edu/psychology