Email Psychadvising@ucf.edu for remote advising during remote instruction. More information here: https://ucf.edu/safety/coronavirus
Review Advising Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here: http://sciences.ucf.edu/psychology/undergraduate-advising/psychadvising/psychology-advising-faqs/
Appointment only in-between semesters and breaks:
In between Summer and Fall: 8/1-8/23,
Winter Break 2020: 3/14-1/10, Spring Break 2021: 3/7-3/14
Click on the image to find out more about your Peer Advisors:
Psychology Major requirements
Psychology Minor requirements
Behavioral Forensics Certificate requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- I love Psychology, but I’m not sure what I want to specialize in… http://www.learnpsychology.org/resources/choosing-a-specialization/
- How close am I to graduation? check your Degree Audit through myUCF If you need help finding your Degree Audit, click here
- What is my Psychology Pegasus Path? Psychology Pegasus PathYou create your path with the requirements needed to complete your degree along with preparing for your future after college.
- Are you starting summer/fall 2020? Here is the orientation plan needed before you can regsiter:COS Orientation 2020 Plan Form
- What’s next? Is it graduate or professional school? Is it the work-world?
- Gain experiences as a student to make the most of the opportunities provided to UCF students.
- What Psychology classes does UCF offer? Check out: UNDERGRADUATE PSYCHOLOGY COURSE LIST
- How do I add myself to a Waitlist? http://registrar.ucf.edu/waitlist
- 2019 sufa19 orientation packet 2019 Orientation presentation
- How to be a transient student? Applying to be a Transient Student
Follow us on Instagram: UCFPsychadvising and Facebook: Psychology at UCF
To return to the Psychology Department home page click here: sciences.ucf.edu/psychology