MAP 4342 – M W 1:30PM – 2:50PM – MSB 0109
- Stellar rotation effects on the stellar winds,Physics of Plasmas, vol. 27, p.012902, (2020), Editor’s Pick for 2020
- Instability of a vortex ring due to toroidal normal fluid flow in superfluid 4He, Europhysics Letters, vol. 129, p.16001, (2020)
- Exact solutions for the fluid impulse for incompressible and compressible flows, Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 61, p.023102, (2020), (co-author: M. Michalak)
- Direct interaction approximation for non-Markovianized stochastic models in the turbulence problem, Chaos, vol. 29, p.063124, (2019), (co-author: NTuovila)
- Topological implications of the total generalized electron-flow magnetic helicity invariant in electron magnetohydrodynamics, Physics of Plasmas,Vol. 26, p.044501, (2019), (co-author: M. Michalak)
- Turbulent relative particle dispersion: Two-dimensional and quasi-geostrophic flows, Physica, 529, p. 121546, (2019)
- Turbulent relative particle dispersion: Compressibility effects, Europhysics Letters, vol. 115, p.34003, (2016)
- Turbulent relative particle dispersion: Generalized Brownian motion model, Physics Letters A, vol. 380, 2809, (2016)
- Plasma relaxation and topological aspects in electron magnetohydrodynamics, Physics of Plasmas, vol. 23, 072302, (2016)
- Electron magnetohydrodynamics turbulence: Universal features, European Physical Journal D, vol. 69, p.55, (2015)
- Singularities in fully developed turbulence, Physics Letters A, vol. 379, p. 1887, (2015)
- Vortex motion in superfluid 4He: effects of normal fluid flow, European Physical Journal B, vol. 86, 275, (2013).
- Vortex motion in superfluid 4He: Reformulation in the extrinsic vortex filament coordinate space, Physica Review B, vol.84, p.012506, (2011).
- Steady and unsteady Hall magnetohydrodynamics near an X-type magnetic neutral line, Physics of Plasmas, vol.18, p.052304, (2011).
- Characteristics of plasma Beltrami states, European Physical Journal D, vol. 64, p.393, (2011).
- Hydrodynamic impulse in a compressible fluid, Physics Letters A, vol. 374, p.4736, (2010).
In the News
Math Prof. Pays Tribute To Mentor With Stellar Winds Research
Bhimsen Shivamoggi, Ph.D., recently capped three years of research with a publication that presents new ideas about the dynamics of stellar winds. But that’s not…