MAP 2302 – T R 9:00AM – 10:20AM AND F 9:00AM – 10:15AM – HPA 0112 AND BA1 0121
MAP 2302 – T R 9:00AM – 10:20AM AND F 10:30AM – 11:45AM – HPA 0112 AND BA1 0121
MAP 2302 – T R 9:00AM – 10:20AM AND F 12:00PM – 1:50PM – HPA 0112 AND BA1 0121
- K. Vajravelu, K. V. Prasad, Robert A. Van Gorder and Junho Lee, Free convection boundary layer flow past a vertical surfact in a porous medium with temperature-dependent properties, Transport in Porous Media, 90(2011), 977-992.
- Robert A. Van Gorder and K. Vajravelu, Multiple solutions for hydromagnetic flow of a second grade fluid over a stretching or shrinking sheet, Quart. Appl. Math., 69(2011), 405-424.
- E. Soewono, K. Vajravelu, and R. N. Mohapatra, Existence of solutions of a nonlinear boundary value problem, arising in flow and heat transfer over a stretching sheet, Nonlinear Anal., 18(1992), 93-98.
- K. Vajravelu, Combined free and forced convection in hydromagnatic flows in vertical wavy channels with traveling thermal waves, International Journal of Engineering Sciences, 27(1989), 289-300.
- K. Vajravelu, and K. S. Sastri, Free convective heat transfer in a viscous incompressible fluid confined between a long vertical wavy wall and a parallel flat wall. J. Fluid Mech. 86(1978), 365-383.
In the News
COS Faculty Receive Incentive Awards
The College of Sciences is proud to announce the 2015-2016 winners for the Teaching Incentive Program and Research Incentive Award. Each year, UCF’s Academic Affairs’…