Full list of Publications: MathSciNet
- Z. Shuai, J.A.P. Heesterbeek and P. van den Driessche. Extending the type reproduction number to infectious disease control targeting contacts between types. Journal of Mathematical Biology, in press. DOI 10.1007/s00285-012-0579-9
- Z. Shuai, J.H. Tien and P. van den Driessche. Cholera models with hyperinfectivity and temporary immunity. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, 74 (2012) 2423-2445.
- H. Guo, M.Y. Li and Z. Shuai. Global dynamics of a general class of multi-stage models for infectious diseases. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 72 (2012) 261-279.
- M.Y. Li and Z. Shuai. Global-stability problem for coupled systems of differential equations on networks. Journal of Differential Equations, 248 (2010) 1-20.
- H. Guo, M.Y. Li and Z. Shuai. A graph-theoretic approach to the method of global Lyapunov functions. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 136 (2008) 2793-2802.
In the News
Using Math to Predict Disease
A UCF student is in Knoxville, Tennessee, combining math and biology to research mosquito-borne disease. Hanna Reed, a mathematics major, accepted the National Institute…
Faculty Recognition: Research and Teaching Effectiveness
RIA Awardees The University of Central Florida Research Incentive Awards (RIA) program supports outstanding research, scholarly and creative activity that advances the body of knowledge…