Current Teaching (Previous)
In Spring 2021, I will teach two mathematical modeling courses: one at undergraduate level and the other at graduate level.
- MAP 4103 – 0001: Mathematical Modeling I (TR 3:00pm-4:20pm)
- MAP 5117 – 0W61: Mathematical Modeling (TBA)
- Nonlinear differential equations and dynamical systems
- Mathematical modeling of infectious diseases
- Mathematical ecology and epidemiology
Selected Publications (More)
- Disease invasion on community networks with environmental pathogen movement (with J.H. Tien, M.C. Eisenberg, and P. van den Driessche).
Journal of Mathematical Biology, 70 (2015) 1065-1092. PDF
- Walks and cycles on a digraph with application to population dynamics (with J.W. Moon and P. van den Driessche).
Linear Algebra and its Applications, 451 (2014) 182-196. PDF
- Global stability of infectious disease models using Lyapunov functions (with P. van den Driessche).
SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 73 (2013) 1513-1532. PDF
- Cholera models with hyperinfectivity and temporary immunity (with J.H. Tien and P. van den Driessche).
Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, 74 (2012) 2423-2445. PDF
- Global dynamics of cholera models with differential infectivity (with P. van den Driessche).
Mathematical Biosciences, 234 (2011) 118-126. PDF
- Global-stability problem for coupled systems of differential equations on networks (with M.Y. Li).
Journal of Differential Equations, 248 (2010) 1-20. PDF
Events at UCF (Other/More)
- Mathematical Biology Seminar
- UCF MCM/ICM Team Website
- Central Florida Math Circle
- Workshop on Differential Equations & Applications, February 20, 2018
- Frontiers of Mathematical Biology: Modeling, Computation and Analysis, May 2-4, 2018
- Mathematics in the City Beautiful: PDEs, SDEs, Control Theory, and Applications to Finance and Life Sciences, December 14-16, 2018