Full Publication List: MathSciNet
- R. Askey and M. E. H. Ismail, Recurrence relations, continued fractions and orthogonal polynomials, Memoirs Amer. Math. Soc. 300 (1984), 112 pages.
- M. E. H. Ismail and M. Rahman, Associated Askey-Wilson polynomials, Transactions Amer. Math. Soc. 328 (1991), pp. 201-239.
- M. E. H. Ismail and D. Masson, $q$-Hermite polynomials, biorthogonal rational functions, and $q$-beta integrals, joint with D. Masson, Transactions Amer. Math. Soc. 346 (1994), pp. 63-116.
- M. E. H. Ismail and R. Zhang, Chaotic and periodic asymptotics for $q$-orthogonal polynomials, IMRN, Article ID 83274, (2006), pp. 1-33.
- M. E. H. Ismail, A. A. Kasraoui, and J. Zeng, Separation of variables and combinatorics of linearization coefficients of orthogonal polynomials, J. Combinatorial Theory A 120 (2013), pp. 561–599.
One of our esteemed mathematics professors has been invited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology to serve as a Senior Associate Editor for the NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions. Mo... Read more
Office hours are available by appointment only. Please contact to schedule an appointment.