MAP 6207 Optimization Theory (Fall 2019)
MAP 6445 Approximation Techniques (Spring 2019)
MAS 3106 Linear Algebra (Fall 2019)
MAP 6465: Wavelets and Their Applications (Spring 2018)
MAC 2312H: Honors Calculus with Analytic Geometry II (Spring 2017)
MAP 6416: Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (Fall 2016)
MAC 2312H: Honors Calculus with Analytic Geometry II (Spring 2016)
MAS 5145: Advanced Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory (Fall 2015)
- Nader Motee and Qiyu Sun, Sparsity and spatial localization measures for spatially distributed systems, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 55 (1)(2017), 200–235. (the 2019 SIAG/CST Best SICON Paper Prize)
- Xin-rong Dai and Qiyu Sun, The abc problem for Gabor systems, Memoirs of American Mathematical Society, volume 244, no. 1152, 2016, pp. 1-109.
- Qiyu Sun, Recovery of sparsest signals via lq-minimization,
Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 32(2012), 329-341.
- Qiyu Sun, Wiener’s lemma for infinite matrices II, Constructive Approximation, 34(2011), 209–235.
- Ning Bi, Qiyu Sun, Daren Huang, Zhihua Yang and Jiwu Huang, Robust image watermarking based on multiband wavelets and empirical mode decomposition, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 16(2007), 1956–1966.
- Qiyu Sun, Wiener’s lemma for infinite matrices, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 359(2007), 3099-3123.
- Qiyu Sun, Non-uniform average sampling and reconstruction of signals with finite rate of innovation, SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 38(2006), 1389–1422.
- Akram Aldroubi, Qiyu Sun and Wai-Shing Tang, p-frames and shift invariant subspaces of L^p, J. Fourier Anal. Appl., 7:1(2001), 1-21.
In the News
Introducing 13 New Ph.D. Graduates
In a reception hosted by Dean Michael Johnson, Ph.D., the College of Sciences celebrated its new Ph.D. graduates in the Physical Sciences building. Thirteen students were…
Faculty Recognition: Research and Teaching Effectiveness
RIA Awardees The University of Central Florida Research Incentive Awards (RIA) program supports outstanding research, scholarly and creative activity that advances the body of knowledge…