Sun Qiyu (孙颀彧)
Professor and Graduate Coordinator
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone and Fax Numbers:
Phone: US 407-823-4839
Fax: US 407-823-6253
Latest News: The UCF Math PhD and Master programs will add a Financial Mathematics Track in Fall 2017.
MAP 6465: Wavelets and Their Applications (Spring 2018)
- Cheng Cheng and Qiyu Sun, Stable Phaseless Sampling and Reconstruction of Real-Valued Signals with Finite Rate of Innovations, 2018
- Junzheng Jiang, Cheng Cheng, and Qiyu Sun, Nonsubsampled Graph Filter Banks and Distributed Implementation, ArXiv 1709.04107, 2017
- Chang Eon Shin and Qiyu Sun, Polynomial control on stability, inversion and powers of matrices on simple graphs, arXiv 1705.07385
- Yang Chen, Cheng Cheng, Qiyu Sun and Haichao Wang, Phase retrieval of real-valued signals in a shift-invariant space, arXiv 1603.01592
- Cheng Cheng, Yingchun Jiang and Qiyu Sun, Spatially distributed sampling and reconstruction, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, accepted. ArXiv 1511.0841 Poster
- Bing Gao, Qiyu Sun, Yang Wang, Zhiqiang Xu, Phase retrieval from the magnitudes of affine linear measurements, Advances in Applied Mathematics, 93 (2018), 121-141.
- Brian Millikan, Aritra Dutta, Qiyu Sun and Hassan Foroosh, Fast detection of compressively-sensed IR targets using stochastically trained least squares and compressed quadratic correlation filters, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic System, 53 (5), 2017, 2449–2461
- Waishing Tang and Qiyu Sun, Nonlinear frames and sparse reconstruction in Banach spaces, Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, Volume 23, No. 5, pp. 1118–1152, Oct. 2017.
- Nader Motee and Qiyu Sun, Sparsity and Spatial Localization Measures for Spatially Distributed Systems, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 55 (1)(2017), 200–235.
- Lan Li, Cheng Cheng, Deguang Han, Qiyu Sun and Guangming Shi, Phase retrieval from multiple-window short-time Fourier transform, IEEE Signal Processing Letter, 24 (4)(2017), 372-376. arXiv:1605.07046
- Syed A Abbas, Qiyu Sun and Hassan Foroosh, An Exact and Fast Computation of Discrete FourierTransform for Polar and Spherical Grid, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 65 (2017), 2033 — 2048.
- Xin-rong Dai and Qiyu Sun, The abc problem for Gabor systems, Memoirs of American Mathematical Society, volume 244, no. 1152, 2016, pp. 1-109. ( Earlier version in ArXiv.org)
- More >>>
- Invited talk at AMS Special Session on Interactions of Inverse Problems, Signal Processing, and Imaging, AMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, January 10–13, 2018.
- Organize The second Hangzhou workshop on harmonic analysis and applications at Hangzhou, Zhejiang, December 16 -17, 2017.
- Invited talk at the From Approximation Theory to Real World Applications Workshop, Tsinghua Sanya International Mathematics Forum, Sanya, China, December 11-15, 2017.
- Organize a Special Session on Applied Harmonic Analysis: Frames, Samplings and Applications with Deguang Han and Dorin Dutkay during the Fall Southeastern Sectional Meeting, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Orlando, FL, September 23–24, 2017.
- lnvited talk on the special session on Harmonic Analysis and Inverse Problem, Mathematical Congress of Americas, Montreal, Canada, July 24–28, 2017.
- Invited talk on phaseless sampling and reconstruction at International Workshop on Computational Harmonic Analysis, Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai, Univeristy, Tianjin, China, June 15-18, 2017.
- Invited talk on Wiener’s lemma and beyond at the 5th East Asian Conference in Harmonic Analysis and Applications, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, June 8–12, 2017.
- Invited talk on signal sampling and reconstruction on spatially distributed networks at the Workshop on Frame Theory and Sparse Representation for Complex Data, Institute of Mathematical Science, National University of Singapore, May 29–June 2, 2017.
- Invited talk at the International Conference on Computational Harmonic Analysis 2017, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, May 24–28, 2017.
- Invited talk at the International Workshop on Generalized Inverses, Space Structure， Methods of Functional Analysis and their Applications, May 12-14, 2017, Harbin Normal University, China.
- Syed Alam Abbas (PhD 2017) will be a postdoctoral research at University of New Mexico. He is supervised by Hassan Foroosh with my co-supervision.
- Aritra Dutta (PhD 2016) will be a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Edinburgh, with joint affiliation at the Visual Computing Center in KAUST, Saudi Arabia. Dr. Aritra Dutta is supervised by Xin Li with my co-supervision.
- Organize a workshop with Charles Micchelli and Mourad Ismail on high-dimensional data fitting and approximation, March 30, 2017.
- More >>>
- Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization (2010–)
- Sampling Theory in Signal and Imaging Processing (2013–)
- Advances in Computational Mathematics (2006–2013)
- Special issue on Operator Algebra and Representation: Frames, Wavelets and Fractals (Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Volume 33, No.7—9, 2012)
- Special issue on Wavelet Analysis in PDE and Mathematical Imagery (Applicable Analysis, Vol 90, No. 8, 2011)
- Special issue on Applied Harmonic Analysis: Wavelets and Sampling (Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, Vol. 107, no. 1-3, 2009)
- Special issue on Frames (Advances in Computational Mathematics, 2003)
- Advances in Mathematics
- Advances in Computational Mathematics
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Comptes rendus Mathematique
- Constructive Approximation
- IEEE Transcations on Image Processing
- IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing
- Journal of Approximation Theory
- Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications
- Journal of Functional Analysis
- Memoir of the American Mathematical Society
- Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization
- SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
- Workshop on Harmonic Analysis and Sampling Theory (February 2018)
- The second Hangzhou workshop on harmonic analysis and applications at Hangzhou, Zhejiang, December 16 -17, 2017
- Special Session on Applied Harmonic Analysis: Frames, Samplings and Applications, AMS Sectional Meeting at UCF, September 2017
- Workshop on High-Dimensional Data Fitting and Approximation, March 2017
- Conference on Orthogonal Polynomials and q-Series, 2015
- Computational Analysis of Inverse Problems and Partial Differential Equations, 2013
- Oberwolfach workshop on Operator Algebra and Representation theory, 2011
- Banff workshop on Operator Algebra and Representation Theory, October 9-10, 2010
- 32nd SIAM Southeastern-Atlantic Section Conference, 2008
- Harmonic Analysts
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- NA Digest
- MathSciNet, American Mathematical Society
- Zentralblatt MATH
- ISI Web of Knowledge
- Google Scholar