Sun Qiyu (孙颀彧)
Professor and Graduate Coordinator
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone and Fax Numbers:
Phone: US 407-823-4839
Fax: US 407-823-6253
Approximation Theory (Spring 2021)
- Peng Li, Wengu Chen and Qiyu Sun, Inertial proximal ADMM for separable multi-block convex optimizations and compressive affine phase retrieval, arXiv:2012.13771, 2020
- Nazar Emirov, Cheng Cheng, Junzheng Jiang, Qiyu Sun, Polynomial graph filter of multiple shifts and distributed implementation of inverse filtering, arXiv:2003.11152 2020.
- Nazar Emirov, Cheng Cheng, Qiyu Sun and Zhihua Qu, Distributed algorithms to determine eigenvectors of matrices on spatially distributed networks, arXiv:2011.11223
- Yan Chen, Cheng Cheng and Qiyu Sun, Phase retrieval of complex and vector-valued functions, submitted 2019
- Elie Atallah, Nazanin Rahnavard, and Qiyu Sun, A Code-based Distributed Gradient Descent Scheme for Convex Optimization over Networks, submitted 2019
- Hossein K. Mousavi, Qiyu Sun, Nader Motee, Space-Time Sampling for Network Observability, arXiv:1811.01303
- Nader Motee and Qiyu Sun, Localized Stability Certificates for Spatially Distributed Systems over Sparse Proximity Graphs, 2018.
- Qiquan Fang, Chang Eon Shin and Qiyu Sun, Polynomial control on weighted stability bounds and inversion norms of localized matrices on simple graphs, Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, 2021
- Yaxu Li, Qiyu Sun and Jun Xian, Random sampling and reconstruction of concentrated signals in a reproducing kernel space, arXiv:2006.09609, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Volume 54, September 2021, Pages 273-302.
- Cheng Cheng and Qiyu Sun, Stable Phaseless Sampling and Reconstruction of Real-Valued Signals with Finite Rate of Innovations, Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, 171(2021), Article number: 3
- Cheng Cheng, Nazar Emirov, Qiyu Sun, Preconditioned Gradient Descent Algorithm for Inverse Filtering on Spatially Distributed Networks, IEEE Signal Processing Letter, 27(2020), 1834–1838. Arxiv 2007.11491
- Junzheng Jiang, David B. Tay, Qiyu Sun and Shan Ouyang, Recovery of Time-Varying Graph Signals via Distributed Algorithms on Regularized Problems, IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks, Vol. 6, 2020, pp. 540-555.
- Yang Chen, Cheng Cheng, Qiyu Sun and Haichao Wang, Phase retrieval of real-valued signals in a shift-invariant space, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, Volume 49, Issue 1, July 2020, Pages 56-73.
- Chang Eon Shin and Qiyu Sun, Polynomial control on stability, inversion and powers of matrices on simple graphs, Journal of Functional Analysis, Volume 276, Issue 1, 1 January 2019, Pages 148–182.
- Cheng Cheng, Yingchun Jiang and Qiyu Sun, Spatially distributed sampling and reconstruction, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 47 (2019), 109-148. ArXiv 1511.0841 Poster
- Junzheng Jiang, Cheng Cheng, and Qiyu Sun,Nonsubsampled Graph Filter Banks: Theory and Distributed Algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Volume 67, Issue 15, Aug. 2019, pp. 3938 – 3953. ArXiv 1709.04107
- Nader Motee and Qiyu Sun, Sparsity and Spatial Localization Measures for Spatially Distributed Systems, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 55 (1)(2017), 200–235. (the 2019 SIAG/CST Best SICON Paper Prize)
- Xin-rong Dai and Qiyu Sun, The abc problem for Gabor systems, Memoirs of American Mathematical Society, volume 244, no. 1152, 2016, pp. 1-109. ( Earlier version in ArXiv.org)
- More >>>
- Gave a virtual Faraway Fourier Talk at The Norbert Wiener Center on Harmonic Analysis and Applications, January 4, 2021. Slides Video on YouTube
- Join the editorial board of Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications.
- Nazar Emirov passed the dissertation defense. His dissertation is “Distributed algorithms and inverse graph filtering”. He accepted a post-doctoral position at Boston College after graduation.
- Attend the SIAM SIAM Conference on Control and Its Applications (CT19) , June 19 – 21, 2019
at Chengdu, China and accept the 2019 SIAG/CST Best SICON Paper Prize for the paper “Sparsity and Spatial Localization Measures for Spatially Distributed Systems,” SICON 55-1 (2017), pp. 200-235, to recognize for making “a fundamental contribution to spatially distributed systems theory, showing in particular that quadratically optimal state feedback controllers for spatially decaying systems are sparse and spatially localized.” The SIAG/CST Best SICON Paper Prize is awarded to the author(s) of the two most outstanding papers, as determined by the prize committee, published in the SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization (SICON) in the three calendar years preceding the award year.
- Cheng Cheng (PhD 2017) will be a postdoctoral Associate at Duke University and SAMSI. She is supervised by Xin Li with my co-supervision.
- Syed Alam Abbas (PhD 2017) will be a postdoctoral research at University of New Mexico. He is supervised by Hassan Foroosh with my co-supervision.
- Aritra Dutta (PhD 2016) will be a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Edinburgh, with joint affiliation at the Visual Computing Center in KAUST, Saudi Arabia. Dr. Aritra Dutta is supervised by Xin Li with my co-supervision.
- More >>>
- Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications (2021–)
- Frontiers in Signal Processing (2021–)
- Sampling Theory, Signal Processing, and Data Analysis (2020–)
- Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization (2010–)
- Sampling Theory in Signal and Imaging Processing (2013–2020)
- Advances in Computational Mathematics (2006–2013)
- Special issue on Operator Algebra and Representation: Frames, Wavelets and Fractals (Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Volume 33, No.7—9, 2012)
- Special issue on Wavelet Analysis in PDE and Mathematical Imagery (Applicable Analysis, Vol 90, No. 8, 2011)
- Special issue on Applied Harmonic Analysis: Wavelets and Sampling (Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, Vol. 107, no. 1-3, 2009)
- Special issue on Frames (Advances in Computational Mathematics, 2003)
- Advances in Mathematics
- Advances in Computational Mathematics
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Comptes rendus Mathematique
- Constructive Approximation
- IEEE Transcations on Image Processing
- IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing
- Journal of Approximation Theory
- Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications
- Journal of Functional Analysis
- Memoir of the American Mathematical Society
- Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization
- SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
- The Fifth Hangzhou Workshop on Harmonic Analysis and Applications, December 18-20, 2020.
- The Fourth Hangzhou Workshop on Harmonic Analysis and Applications, December 14-15, 2019
- The third Hangzhou workshop on harmonic analysis, December 15-16, 2018
- Special Session on Infinite Dimension Systems and Wavelets, IWOTA 2018, organized by Marcin Bownik, Xingde Dai and Qiyu Sun
- Workshop on Applied Harmonic Analysis and Sampling Theory (February 2018)
- The second Hangzhou workshop on harmonic analysis and applications at Hangzhou, Zhejiang, December 16 -17, 2017
- Special Session on Applied Harmonic Analysis: Frames, Samplings and Applications, AMS Sectional Meeting at UCF, September 2017
- Workshop on High-Dimensional Data Fitting and Approximation, March 2017
- Conference on Orthogonal Polynomials and q-Series, 2015
- Computational Analysis of Inverse Problems and Partial Differential Equations, 2013
- Oberwolfach workshop on Operator Algebra and Representation theory, 2011
- Banff workshop on Operator Algebra and Representation Theory, October 9-10, 2010
- 32nd SIAM Southeastern-Atlantic Section Conference, 2008
- Harmonic Analysts
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- NA Digest
- MathSciNet, American Mathematical Society
- Zentralblatt MATH
- ISI Web of Knowledge
- Google Scholar
- Department Graduate Program
- My CV 2021
- My Official Website
- Some of my collaborators
- Mathematical Review items
- ISI Web of Knowledge
- Google Scholar
- Papers in ArXiv.org
- My Book: 多进制小波分析 (An Introduction to Multiband Wavelets) published by Zhejiang University Press, 2001