Free/Unrestricted Electives List
Not all students will need Free/Unrestricted Electives, however, some may for a variety of reasons. Reasons you may take unrestricted electives:
- Need more credits to reach 120 the unduplicated credits your degree requires.
- Need more upper level (3000-4000 level) credits to meet your 42 upper level requirement.
- Need credits to be full time and still working on prerequisites before you can take more major courses.
- Need an online option over the summer.
- Personal interest.
- Balancing out a heavy schedule with something interesting.
Click here: Meaningful Electives SUM.FALL Orientation 2022 for some options, but these are not the only options, ask an advisor if you have questions about taking an elective.