UCFID and NID
What are my UCFID and NID?
Your UCFID is your Personal Identification Number. Your UCFID is the key of accessing online registration, class schedule searches, adding or dropping classes, and a lot of other functions, including viewing your grades and fee schedules. You will be asked to select a password when you first are assigned your UCFID. You may change your password at any time.
Your NID is your Network Identification Number. Your NID is the key to accessing the UCF computer network, the Internet, the library, and a world of cyber information. This number is also generated for you when you become a student at UCF for the first time. Again, you need to select and register a password which you may change at any time.
How to get your UCFID and NID
- Go to https://my.ucf.edu.
- Beneath the login button, click on the link “What are my UCFID and NID?”.
- On the next screen, enter your Social Security Number and birth date in YYMMDD format. For example, July 4, 1979 would be 790704.
- Click on Submit.
- Your UCFID and NID will appear below.
- Further below is information about your default password. Your default password is the capital letter “P” followed by your date of birth in YYMMDD format.
- Click on Return to myUCF.
- On the next screen, enter your UCFID and default password.
- Click on Sign On.
- You will then be asked to change your default password. Follow the instructions to set a new Password and Password reminder clue.
- Additional links “Forgot Your UCFID Password?” and “Need myUCF Help?” are available on the myUCF page.